Planting Forward for Woodlands
IOWA NATIVE TREE RESTORATION Planting Forward for Woodlands was developed by Monarch Research in response to the loss of native trees during the 2020 Derecho. The program embraces the critical need for fast-growing, low-cost, NATIVE tree restoration. This program is geared toward Linn County Landowners with three or more acres of land.
Tree Cost: $18 each (while supplies last)
Bulk Fencing Cost: $80 per 4’ x 100’ roll
- Review the species tree guide before ordering. Download the PDF [link] for detailed images and species characteristics to better understand how your tree will mature.
- We encourage diversity of species (critical to a healthy ecosystem). Each tree species selected is limited to 15.
- A minimum of 25 trees per landowner.
- A maximum of 150 trees per landowner.
- Bulk Fencing – perfect for deer protection (self-standing, 14 gauge) is also available while supplies last.
- Please be sure to submit the form once the order form has been completed.
- A deposit of 50% is due by 2/25/2022 when order is confirmed. The remaining 50% will be due at pickup. Checks may be made out to Monarch Research, 4970 Lakeside Drive, Marion, Iowa 52302.
- Once your trees arrive, you will receive notification via phone or email.
- Pickup at Monarch Research.
- Delivery available for a fee. Please contact us for details at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Order form will be open through February 18, 2022.